DBC Cares is a Denton Bible Church ministry dedicated to meeting the needs of the church body by:
- Effectively caring for one another in a Christ-honoring way
- Receiving, recording, and facilitating the needs of the DBC family
- Communicating, coordinating resources, and mobilizing servants.
Are you, or someone you know in our church family, in need? Whether there is a crisis, an illness, someone in the hospital, need for a visit or a meal, or a widow needs help, DBC Cares wants to know! Maybe a caregiver needs a break, a cancer patient wants to talk, or a person is without a job and can’t feed the children: Contact DBC Cares so the need can be shared with the ministries of the church and help can be on its way.
To share a need, please fill out and submit the form below:
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call the ChurchLife office at 940.297.6835