Giving FAQ’s

I want to give cash anonymously to the church and deduct it on my tax return.  Can I do that?

You are certainly welcome to give an anonymous cash gift to Denton Bible Church.  However, the Internal Revenue Service guidelines require that cash contributions be given in an envelope labeled with the name of the donor and be posted on a giving statement by the church to qualify as a charitable contribution.

I have been giving each Sunday, but did not receive a statement for my taxes.  Why?

First, we thank you for your faithful giving!  Personal tax statements are available to print through The City under the “Giving” tab. If you do not have an account on The City and would like to request one you can request one here.

If you or your CPA would like to have a statement mailed or emailed to you, please email a request to or call the church office at 940-297-6700.


Does Denton Bible Church accept stock, real estate or business interests gifts?

Yes. If you would like to discuss gifting stock, real estate or business interests to Denton Bible Church please contact Jerry Falbo, Senior Executive Pastor through his email or at 940-297-6700


Can I donate other items to Denton Bible Church?

Yes. We use iDonate to process other non-cash gifts to benefit Denton Bible Church. iDonate liquidates your car, used electronics and gift cards and in turn issues Denton Bible Church a check less fees on your behalf. iDonate Foundation, LLC provides your receipts for these types of gifts as required by law. You can link to iDonate through The City.